Step 2. Cancel Your SonicCloud Subscription on Android. Here's How:
• On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
• Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
• Tap "Menu," Then tap "Subscriptions"
• Select the subscription you want to cancel
• Tap "Cancel Subscription"
• Follow the instructions
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded. When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
Note: Since SonicCloud is an Android app that is purchased in the Google Play Store, it must be cancelled from within the Google Play Store. SonicCloud cannot cancel your subscription for you. Nevertheless, if you are having any trouble at all please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com! We are here to help.
Step 3. Remove SonicCloud Streaming from your Mac Computer (if you've downloaded it). Here's How: