Step 2. Cancel Your SonicCloud Subscription in iTunes. Here's How:
• First, go to "Settings" in your phone
• Next, tap on Your Name
• Tap "iTunes and App Store"
• Now tap to "View Apple ID"
• Next, tap "Subscriptions"
• Select "SonicCloud"
• Then, tap "Cancel Subscription"
• Finally, tap "Confirm"
Note: Since SonicCloud is an iPhone app that is purchased in the App Store, it must be cancelled from within the App Store. SonicCloud cannot cancel your subscription for you. Nevertheless, if you are having any trouble at all please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are here to help.
Step 3. Remove SonicCloud Streaming from your Mac Computer (if you've downloaded it). Here's How: