For more Basic Real-Time Tuning with Hearing Aids, click here.
1. Tap the icon to open SonicCloud.
2. From the Landing Page (Streaming Page), tap the Phone Icon.
3. Tap "Test Call" from the SonicCloud Dial pad.
4. Make sure your Hearing Aids are Bluetooth-connected.
5. Tap "Profiles".
6. *Note: Make sure you select the "Flat Profile" to ensure you can properly tune with Hearing Aids.
7. Tap the checkmark to activate it.
8. Then tap the back button to return to the Test Call.
9. Next, tap "ADVANCED TUNING".
10. Tap "SUPERCHARGE".
11. This brings up the Hearing Curve. Adjust the Hearing Curve for the most precise adjustments for the best speech understanding.
12. Tapping the "Quick Tips" button will bring up the menu buttons which show you how to use the Hearing Curve for the most granular control and feedback for dynamic, real-time tuning.
13. Here are the menu buttons. Tap them to learn how to change the sound and optimize it for your hearing.
14. As an example, when you tap "Too Muffled?" it shows you two methods for adjusting Clarity. Using two fingers:
15. Or one finger, for more precision:
16. Start by adjusting the "CLARITY", to enhance sharpness. You can adjust a little:
17. Or a lot:
18. Next, adjust "RICHNESS" (on the far left) to bring out the naturalism and organic fidelity of the sound without masking clarity.
19. Remember, you are making subtle adjustments, to augment your Hearing Aid processing. Adjust the Hearing Curve until it's just right for you!
20. Tap “Help” for a Video Tutorial.
21. Tap "Save" to save your changes.
22. A window will pop up asking you to name the new profile. Type a name and tap"Ok".
23. If you are still making adjustments, tap "Keep Tuning". Otherwise, tap "I'm Done" and you will be returned to the Test Call screen.
24. As you can see, the "Hearing Aids v2" profile is now available to select and use in the selection disk.
Tuning during a call allows you to go beyond the static baseline profile for your ears. It allows you to refine the sound for noisy environments or for different voices and save those settings into a new profile. With SonicCloud, all you then need to do is select the appropriate profile you've created to enjoy clearer audio. This capability can also be invaluable during conference calls with different voices when using your phone to access the conference call audio.
For Basic Real-Time tuning with Hearing Aids, click here.
OR, if you'd like some additional help with your turning, schedule a complimentary, Live Expert Tuning session with a SonicCloud Expert to help you get the best results. For any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com. We’re here to help!