For more Advanced Real-Time Tuning with Hearing Aids, click here.
1. Tap the icon to open SonicCloud.
2. From the Landing Page (Streaming Page), tap the Phone Icon.
3. Tap "Test Call" from the SonicCloud Dialpad.
4. Make sure your hearing aids are Bluetooth-connected.
5. Tap "Profiles".
6. *Note: Make sure you select the "Flat Profile" to ensure you can properly tune with Hearing Aids.
7. Tap the checkmark to activate it.
8. Then tap the back button to return to the Test Call.
9. Adjust "Clarity" first, to enhance sharpness.
10. Adjust using the slider and a swiping motion to the left or the right.
11. Next, adjust "Volume", to find the loudness level you like..
12. Use the same swiping motion to adjust the slider.
13. Tap "Save" to save the changes you've made.
14. Name your profile and tap "Ok" to save it.
15. Tap "Ok" again, and you've completed Basic Tuning with Bluetooth-connected hearing aids.
16. As you can see, the "Hearing Aids" profile is now available to select and use in the selection disk.
For more advanced, precision tuning with Hearing Aids, click here.
OR, if you'd like some additional help with your turning, schedule a complimentary, Live Expert Tuning session with a SonicCloud Expert to help you get the best results. For any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com. We’re here to help!